Old Town BlufftonBluffton,
A jewel of the South Carolina Lowcountry, historic Bluffton features a collection of the Hilton Head region's finest golf courses. Many of America's best designers have created courses on scenic wetlands and Lowcountry forest, including Jack Nicklaus, Pete Dye, Gary Player and Arnold Palmer. Whether it's Crescent Pointe, Eagle's Pointe, Old South Golf Club, Island West Golf Club or Colleton River Plantation Club, you'll be able to find smooth fairways and the laid back South Carolina Lowcountry peace of mind.
Old South Golf Links
Towering oaks greet golfers at Old South Golf Links, a Clyde Johnston design that winds along the marshes of McKay's Creek, which serves as a refuge to native wildlife.
Crescent Pointe Golf Club
Beloved by locals and tourists alike, Crescent Pointe Golf Club is the only public Arnold Palmer signature design, located just minutes west of the Hilton Head Island bridge.
Eagles Pointe Golf Club
Debuting in 1998, Eagle's Pointe Golf Club was designed by Davis Love III to be one of the Hilton Head Island area's most environmentally sensitive courses. This 6,738-yard golf course winds gracefully through native wetlands and tall, mature trees.
Hilton Head National Golf Club
The legendary Gary Player designed Hilton Head National amongst 300 acres of beautifully forested Carolina Lowcountry. Opened in 1989, two very different nines add to up an 18-hole test that has continued to be a favorite among area visitors and locals.
Island West Golf Club
Designed with the intention of giving any golfer the chance for a low score, Island West Golf Club is a Hilton Head Island area favorite, designed by Masters Champion Fuzzy Zoeller and golf course architect Clyde Johnston.
Colleton River Plantation Club
Two signature golf courses from Pete Dye and Jack Nicklaus make private Colleton River Plantation Club one of the exclusive highlights of Bluffton. These award-winning courses run along the Colleton and Chechessee Rivers as they flow into Port Royal Sound, making for a one-of-a-kind setting.
Rose Hill G.C. is a semi-public 18-hole course in Bluffton that offers quintessential Lowcountry golf with Live Oaks, Spanish Moss hanging from the trees, abundant wildlife, and sparkling lakes. The team here strives to offer the best golfing value in the Lowcountry.
May River Golf Club at Palmetto Bluff
The beautiful Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course at Palmetto Bluff meanders through the century-old live oaks of the May River Forest and many holes play right on the banks of the river.
Oldfield Golf Course was the first Greg Norman design in South Carolina's Lowcountry. It plays along the banks of the Okatie River between Beaufort and Hilton Head Island and features canopies of moss-draped oaks, towering pine trees, and broad savannahs of bloomgrass and palmetto.
Area Golf Courses
- Bear Creek Golf Club
- Golden Bear Golf Course at Indigo Run
- Old South Golf Links
- TGC at Pleasant Point Plantation
- The Golf Club at Hilton Head Lakes
- Lady's Island Country Club
- Old Carolina Golf Club
- Rose Hill Golf Club
- Sanctuary Golf Club
- Crescent Pointe Golf Club
- Dolphin Head Golf Course
- Eagle's Pointe Golf Club
- Hilton Head National Golf Club
- Island West Golf Club
- Oyster Reef Golf Club
- Palmetto Hall - Arthur Hills Course
- Palmetto Hall - Robert Cupp Course
- Parris Island Golf Course
- Port Royal Golf Club - Barony Course
- Port Royal Golf Club - Planter's Row
- Port Royal Golf Club - Robber's Row Course
- Sea Pines Resort - Harbour Town Golf Links
- Sea Pines Resort - Heron Point
- Sea Pines Resort - Ocean Course
- Shipyard Golf Club - Brigantine/Clipper
- Shipyard Golf Club - Clipper/Galleon
- Shipyard Golf Club - Galleon/Brigantine
- Belfair Golf Club - East
- Belfair Golf Club - West
- Bloody Point Golf Course
- Callawassie Island Club - Dogwood/Palmetto
- Callawassie Island Club - Magnolia/Dogwood
- Callawassie Island Club - Palmetto/Magnolia
- Chechessee Creek Club
- Colleton River Plantation Club - Dye
- Colleton River Plantation Club - Nicklaus
- Colleton River Plantation Club - Par 3
- Country Club of Hilton Head
- Haig Point Club - Nine Hole
- Haig Point Club - The Calibogue & The Haig
- Hampton Hall Club
- Long Cove Club
- May River Golf Club
- Melrose Club Golf Course
- Moss Creek Golf Club - North
- Moss Creek Golf Club - South
- Okatie Creek Golf Club
- Old Tabby Links
- Oldfield Golf Club
- Palmetto Dunes Resort - Arthur Hills Course
- Palmetto Dunes Resort - Fazio Course
- Palmetto Dunes Resort - Robert Trent Jones Course
- Sea Pines Country Club
- Secession Golf Club
- Spanish Wells Club
- The Executive Golf Course
- The Golf Club at Indigo Run
- Wexford Golf Club